** Olive Oil **
1. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
2. Highly effective in neutralizing the free radicals that are known to damage healthy skin.
3. Helps our skin regulate its natural moisturizing systems.
4. With its unique ability to mix with water, olive oil penetrates deep, helping our skin to retain its moisture without clogging pores.
5. Oxidized oils cause blackheads and a host of other skin problems. Because olive oil has a naturally lower oxidation rate than your skin’s natural oils, it is a perfect supplement to help keep these oxidation problems at bay while forming an effective barrier, helping to protect your skin from irritants.