2010 sowed a seed of the Plant of Change. I knew I needed a change well deserved! Pulled off all my responsibilities and set my legs off the usual, to live life a better way.
Walk of life through 2010...
This year had in store, all the kind of emotions I could possibly think of…It was a complete package in the sense that it gave me days of boredom, loneliness, and worries and compensated it well with the care, compassion, credit, happiness and fun-filled days, wiping out all that I wouldn’t wish to be close to.
Recap of some memorable moments in 2010:
- Coordinated the Team Trip to Tada Falls in Andhra Pradesh.
- An encounter with the fuming ramp, in the Fashion Show Finale of Gladiator Season II 2010.
- A Groovy Trek to Yelagiri, in Tamil Nadu…Here I saw the raw beauty of Nature and realized the beauty that lies in its unusual self.
- The high on Adventure Trip to the Wild Tribe Ranch at Ponneri, Tamil Nadu. An experience that made a mark about me, I loved! Adventure: The Pursuit of Life!
- Experienced how amazing Serendipity can get! Stumbled upon some lovely people.
- A Sashay with Parachute…Speaking of the paragliding experience at Hoskote in Bangalore.
- My best friend’s wedding! :)
- Last day at the firm which gave me my first professional arena. Absolutely memorable with the amalgamation of all sorts!
- Last day in Chennai, a splendid Rendezvous with the Sunrise! Attaching every dot of nostalgia at Chennai, it wove into a fabric as bright and positive I so totally needed.
- Back home I was...Home sweet home, as simple as it can get! I was in Bangalore now.
- New place, new people...Life it is, change being the only constant! This was me in my new firm.
- Lord Ganesha’s day! The day I possibly sketched more than I did in the last 4 years. His illustrations kept me busy...Giving birth to some simple words through the ‘Divine Art’ as well...!!! This was the magic of Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Little surprises by friends, taking me all way long. My B’day it was!!! My Best...
- As the name, so the band - ‘INDIAN OCEAN’. One experience I can possibly never get off my head. Worth a million, that’s their talent in offering to India...Or perhaps to Mankind & Music.
- Walk ‘o Trek at Gopalaswamy Betta, in Karnataka where I saw the colors of Mother Nature like never before.
- A small yet worth an encounter with a few, not so usual animals at Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary, in Karnataka.
- Those moments of gaze at the charismatic look of the Mysore Palace, in Karnataka after Dussehra.
- Waited for Santa uncle to come to me with my goodies. The wait is still on though...:P
- Ahi (A simple writer)
the last bit was too good !!ReplyDelete
Thank you Tony Mon! :)ReplyDelete
A truly effusssive and dignitory way to say good bye to the year 2010 and welcoming 2011.ReplyDelete
So a well cherished moments of previous year may follow u year to Year
ROSHAN HAI SAMAN APKA KITNA
KASH APKA HAR PAL KHUSNUMA HO
YAHAN KISI KO MUKAMMAL JAHAN NAHI MILTA
Hey Prateek urf Aryan: Thanks for all those wishes! Shukriyaa! :))ReplyDelete
that's one amazing year! hope your 2011 is a step above itReplyDelete
Nice recap Ahi.. m glad i shared some of these experiences with you :) all the best for 2011 :)ReplyDelete
@Himansh: Thank you Himansh! Absolutely second that, m glad as well! Wish you a great 2011 too :-)ReplyDelete
Lord Ganesha’s day - the best! :) :) gr8 it was to travel along the path that has brought u til this moment. :)ReplyDelete
@Ash: Thank you sweetheart! :)ReplyDelete